The Synchro Espresso Machine is the outcome of a collaborative design effort. From baristas, roasters and machine technicians in Australia and the Italian manufacturer. With industrial design for the external skin conducted by Australia's Monash University the result is a sleek, cafe class espresso machine that handles the high volume coffee output of any busy cafe with ease and precision.
* larger than industry standard, on top cup storage
* Extended drip tray for resting milk jugs, provides easier texturing
* High cup groups enabling the use of larger 16oz cups
* Sleek, elegant design for aesthetic appeal
* Programmable volumetric touchpad with shot clock
* Three programmable buttons for hot water levels: cup, teapot & long blacks
This machine is one of the most thermally stable machines available, due to having:
* true E61 group heads (industrially leading design)
* extra large boiler (21lt), more than standard machines
* larger than standard heat exchanger (800ml), to ensure the most efficient heat transfer possible
* variable thermo-syphon restrictors, adjustable to suit individual blends (as required)
DIMENSIONS & POWER
2 Group: 80.2cm (wide) 59.3cm (deep) 55.7 (high); 15 AMP
3 Group: 97.1cm (wide) 59.3cm (deep) 55.7 (high); 20 AMP
Standard colour is black, however custom colours can be applied.